What Is Power YogaThe greatest investment is your health
Power Yoga: Sweaty Or Fatty, Your Choice
Power Yoga is a practice of Yoga mixed with poses and movements in a way to give a full body high-intensity workout. Power Yoga basically moves more quickly than regular Yoga to give an intense cardio output to the body. Where in regular yoga the focus is on holding the pose, in Power Yoga, it is on movements. In contrast Power Yoga Classes is originated from vinyasa or ashtanga style flow yoga which mainly targets on building strength rather than flexibility. To get the best out of it, it’s always recommended to avoid heavy food for 3 to 4 hours prior to your Yoga session and if you really need to eat something make sure to eat light food like some fruit.
Yoga Plus An Intense Workout. What Else You Need?
When it comes to payback, power yoga is a master, workings mostly towards strength training by making you lift and hold your entire body’s weight constantly. To get the Best Power Yoga Training Classes in Delhi, reach us now thorough call or directly walk in. In addition, the intense workout not only makes you burn more calories due to profuse sweating but will also make you feel energetic at the same time. Many researchers have found that persons who do Power Yoga are known to feel happier and relaxing in comparison to normal body workout.
Intense workout + Profuse sweating = Power Yoga
Different Yoga poses in Power Yoga Training provide different benefits to your body. Be it Strengthened Muscles, enhanced flexibility, calorie burned, enriched mentality or reduced mental disorders and endurance; it is your best bet.
• Now you know that power yoga is all that you need if you want to increase your stamina but do you know why and how? Well, it’s simple; the workout forces you for prolonged and consistent poses making your stamina relatively awesome.
• As we said above, these sorts of exercises not only help you gain stamina but also require great strength targeting not solely on one single muscle but rather all muscle groups.
• Due to profuse sweating and advanced power yoga moves, the practice is great for burning calories and naturally increases one's metabolism. Giving the output of aerobic exercise and weight training, it is the one workout which will make your loose fat and increase your muscle growth at the same time.
• Like regular yoga power yoga also improves flexibility in your body. Besides if you add some flexibility training to your workout, it will benefit your body entirely by enhancing aerobic performance and muscular conditioning. These workouts also prevent and lessen the chances of injury and ultimately improve the balance.
• Coming to mental benefit from physical strength, power yoga with no doubt allows the mind and your body to build a connection. Moreover, it boosts your mood and energy level and eventually enhances your overall mental health.
• As you know, yoga is known to ease and relieve stress and anxiety, Power yoga is no less. The practice has shown some relieving results on depression, schizophrenia, and post-traumatic stress disorder making it more than just a bodily workout.
- BCA facility- body composition analyses
- Personal progress cards
- Fast dry t-shirts (Planet x branded)
- Personal diet plans
- BMI- body mass index
- Free Wi-Fi
- Proteins and diet/health supplements – paid
- Changing room
- Certified Fitness instructors
- Best personal training –
- Complementary refreshment – Green tea, Lemon tea, Black Coffee
- Cardio vascular section – tread mill, recumbent bike, spin bike, cross trainer, power mill
- Purified air- We have Honey well Air purifiers in gym to give you additional fresh air that your lungs need during a workout.
Reach Planet Xercise for more such details regarding Power Yoga Classes.
- GTB Hospital
- New seemapuri
- Dilshad colony
- Dilshad garden
- Vivek vihar
- Rajdhani enclave
- Swasthya vihar
- Shalimar Garden
- DLF colony
Gym GalleryTrain yourself to perfection
Contact usThe greatest investment is your health
F-2, Ground Floor,
Mrignayani Chawk, Block F,
Dilshad Colony, Delhi, 110095
- [email protected]